Before going on the Market
- Leverage our expertise in the local market to make sure our clients list at the most advantageous price.
- Minimize stress by thoroughly explaining the selling process, timeline, and associated contracts.
- Discuss staging options, as well as cost effective upgrades to get the highest return on investment for those who are willing and able to do so.
- Take professional photos, create flyers, and develop a comprehensive marketing plan, including pre-marketing when possible.
- Provide contacts of trusted professionals such as a handy man, plumber, etc.
On the Market
- Open houses, to draw the attention of people passing through the area, who may not discover the home otherwise.
- A mailer to the neighbors, in case any fellow homeowners know of someone interested in their neighborhood, and to notify as well as renters looking to buy in the area.
- Extensive marketing to fellow agents via our office and the local realtor community.
- Regular updates regarding buyer interest, showings, and the sale of their home.
- Walk our sellers through the transaction step by step, and keep them informed throughout the process (inspections, disclosures, request for repairs, contingencies, etc.)
- Communicate frequently with the lender, escrow, the buyer’s agent, and title, to make sure we stay on top of everything and deal with any issues that may arise immediately.
After Escrow Closes
- Remain readily available as a resource for all of our clients’ real estate needs and questions.